Prime Minister’s Youth Programme – PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme:
New Registration Deadline – April 15, 2017 (Universities and Postgraduate Colleges):
Registration Procedure for New Admissions for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Semesters In continuation to the previous advertisement of “PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme” in national dailies dated October 2, 2016, it is again advised to the newly admitted students of less developed areas to register on the Student’s Service Portal (pmfrs.hec.gov.pk). Important instructions for new students are as under:
- Only registered students will be considered for the Scheme in current financial year 2016-17.
- Please review below link for eligibility criteria, approved less developed regions, detail of region-wise public sector universities and financial benefits those are covered under the scheme.
- Once the student is registered, the university/postgraduate colleges may approve/ disapprove the student based on the eligibility criteria of Scheme.
- Funds will be paid for those students who will be approved by their respective university/postgraduate colleges.
- Students “Disapproved” by the university/postgraduate colleges will not be considered for the payment.
- After the deadline i.e. April 15, 2017 no new registration will be entertained. There will be no extension in deadline.
- Unregistered students will not considered for payment for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
- Manuals and video tutorials are available on pmfrs.hec.gov.pk for user’s guidelines.
All Public Sector Universities/Postgraduate Colleges under the scheme are required to approve newly registered eligible students through portal by April 25, 2017.
Please visit pmfrs.hec.gov.pk for New Registration and updating of academic status. Email for queries: [email protected] : www.hec.gov.pk