HEC Overseas Scholarships for Balochistan Province Batch III 2017:
MS/MPhil Leading to PhD & PhD Scholarship Programme for Students of Balochistan An Initiative of Aghaz-e-Haqooqe-Balochistan Package (AHBP).
Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province for award of Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil leading to PhD & PhD in countries with whom HEC has signed Document of Understanding/world top 500 universities (Times Higher Education Ranking).
Eligibility Criteria HEC Overseas Scholarships:
Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province.
- At least two Certificates/Degrees must have been studied-in and obtained from HEC recognized Universities/DAis located in Balochistan province.
- Maximum age, as on closing date of receipt of applications:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations.
- 35 years for those having MS/MPhil (18 years) degree/qualification and applying for PhD programme.
- 30 years for those having MA/MSc/Bachelor (16 years) degree and applying for MS/MPhil leading to PhD programme.
- For MS/MPhil leading to PhD, the candidate must have completed 16 years education or equivalent degree (Bachelors/Masters).
- For direct PhD, the candidate must have completed 18 years education or equivalent degree (MS/MPhil).
- 3rd Division or less than 45% marks in any Degree/Certificate during entire academic career is NOT acceptable.
- The candidate applying for PhD scholarship should have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in semester system) or First Division (in annual system) in MS/MPhil or equivalent degree.
- Candidate must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date i.e. February 28, 2017.
- Candidate must secure minimum 50 marks (Cumulative Test Score) in HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test (HAT).
- For Medical disciplines, applicant must have a valid Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificate.
- For Engineering disciplines, applicant must have a valid Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration certificate.
- Candidate who is already availing any other HEC/Non-HEC scholarship is NOT eligible to apply.
Test score obtained in HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted on or after April 23, 2016 is also valid. However, if the candidate intends to improve his/her score, he/she can appear in the test, and the highest score will be considered.
- Engineering and IT
- Management Sciences, Business Education
- Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences. Medical Sciences. Physical Sciences
Application Form & Fee:
Application form can be downloaded from HEC website: www.hec.gov.pk. It is also available in all Public Sector Universities of Balochistan & HEC Regional Center, Quetta.
Please attach original Deposit slip/Online Transfer Slip/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.300/- (Non-refundable), as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank Limited, in A/C No. 1742-79001334-01. HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage, without assigning any reason.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications
Application form, duly filled along with the deposit slip should reach the undersigned latest by February 28, 2017, through registered mail or courier service at the address appended below.
Aghaz-e-Haqooqe-Balochistan Scholarships Project, HRD Devision, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad. – +92-5140408062 , Email: email@example.com
- balochistan laptop scheme 2017 by cm application