Master/MPhil Indigenous Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and FATA 2016-2017:
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces Phase-II of the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan & FATA” for postgraduate studies in all disciplines. Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of scholarships for postgraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector universities/degree awarding institutions or W-category private universities of Pakistan.
Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 14 years of education with 50% marks.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks in Bachelor (16 years)/Master degree for MS/MPhil Programme.
- Maximum age is 35 years as on closing date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date. The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
Scholarships Programme Covers:
- Average Tuition Fee and other charges including hostel fee up to Rs.60,000 per semester. Living Allowance of Rs. 8,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 Once.
- a) Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- b) Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic credentials scores.
- c) The scholarship distribution ratio for students of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50.
- d) For further details, please visit www.hec.gov.pk
- e) Those who have appeared in HEC Aptitude test conducted on 23rd & 24th April 2016, that test will be valid however if candidate would like to appear again, the highest score will be considered.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit applications in hard form. Application Form is available on HEC website http://www.hec.gov.pk . Please download the application form and send filled application form to Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.
Please visit our headquarters in Islamabad or regional centers in Quetta & Peshawar for assistance respectively.
Documents required with Application Form
- a) Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
- b) Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- c) Attested photocopy of CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- d) One passport-size photograph.
- e) Original deposit slip/Bank Draft/Pay order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as
application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in Account Number 17427900133401
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications
Application form completed in all respects should reach HEC latest by 24th June 2016 through registered mail or courier service at the address appended below.
Note: For any assistance, please visit HEC Headquarters Islamabad, HEC Regional Centres, Quetta & Peshawar.
Project Coordinator: Human Resource Development (HRD) Division Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad
HEC Regional Centre: Quetta House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta
HEC Regional Center: Peshawar Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar
Higher Education Commission – Pakistan.
- hec scholarship for fata and balochistan 2016
- fata job
- FATA JOB 2016
- fata students scholarships 2016
- fata new jobs 2016
- hec fata scholarships 2016
- nts fata jobs
- hec indigios scholarship for master/ mphil test held on 3 sep 2016 result
- hec masters scholarships 2016
- hec scholarships for balochistan and fata 2016