Govt Jobs in Population Welfare Department Lahore Government of the Punjab 17th August 2016.
Population Welfare Department, Government of the Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the following post on contract basis under UNFPA Project.-
Terms & Conditions:
- Both Male/ female candidates are eligible for the post.
- The contract shall up till December, 2016
III. Application complete in all respect shall reach to the office of Secretary, Population Welfare Department, Government of the Punjab, 58-Abu Baker Block, Garden Town, Lahore. Interviews will be conducted at Lahore in the office of Secretary. Population Welfare Department, Punjab. The last date of submission of application is 30.08-2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Complete bio-data / particulars clearly indicating name, Father’s I Husband’s name, Permanent residential address and Postal address / Contract numbers may be given in the application.
- Attested copies of all the testimonials including Matriculation Certificate, CNIC, Domicile Certificate etc. and other (if any) be attached with the application.
VII. The applicants shall bring original documents at the time of interview. VIII. Date of Interview will be communicated later on after short listing the application.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearance for the interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- IT Web Assistant
- Demographic Data Analyst
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Express Newspaper, 17th August 2016.|