Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center PITAC Ministry of Industry and Production, Government of Pakistan.
Candidates belonging to all districts of Punjab province can get free skilled courses education. At the completion of any course they will be awarded with certificate of Punjab Technical Board. With financial help of Punjab Skill Development Fund (PSDF) following short courses of 3, 6 and 12 months are offered by PITAC.
List of Short Courses with Quaification:
- Solar Photo voltaic Training (Matric)
- Electrician (Middle)
- Programmable Logic Controllers PLCs (DAE Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation or 2 years certificate with industrial experience in Electronics)
- CNC Machine Operator (Matric with Science)
- Draftsman Mechanical AutoCAD (Matric)
- Machinist (Matric)
- Welder (Middle/Matric)
Application Procedure / How to Apply?
Applications on simple paper with all attested required documents must dispatch to following address. Syed Muhammad Hassan Sherazi, Course Coordinator for PSDF. PITAC, 234 Ferozpur Road, Near Ichra Canal Bridge, Lahore. Phone: 042-99230701.
Note: Candidates who have already availed PITAC and PSDF short courses are not eligible for apply now.
- psdf jobs 2017
- pitac jobs
- latest jobs at PITAC Lahore December 2016
- sehbaz sreef free course attock 2016
- punjab skill development fund short courses 2016/2017
- punjab free course 2017
- short technical course cnc punjab lahore
- psdf free training 2017
- pitac nts