Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center PITAC Ministry of Industry and Production, Government of Pakistan.
Candidates belonging to all districts of Punjab province can get free skilled courses education. At the completion of any course they will be awarded with certificate of Punjab Technical Board. With financial help of Punjab Skill Development Fund (PSDF) following short courses of 3, 6 and 12 months are offered by PITAC.
List of Short Courses with Quaification:
- Solar Photo voltaic Training (Matric)
- Electrician (Middle)
- Programmable Logic Controllers PLCs (DAE Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation or 2 years certificate with industrial experience in Electronics)
- CNC Machine Operator (Matric with Science)
- Draftsman Mechanical AutoCAD (Matric)
- Machinist (Matric)
- Welder (Middle/Matric)
Application Procedure / How to Apply?
Applications on simple paper with all attested required documents must dispatch to following address. Syed Muhammad Hassan Sherazi, Course Coordinator for PSDF. PITAC, 234 Ferozpur Road, Near Ichra Canal Bridge, Lahore. Phone: 042-99230701.
Note: Candidates who have already availed PITAC and PSDF short courses are not eligible for apply now.
- pitac short courses in lahore 2017
- Best Private University in Ghana
- electrical course 2017 apply
- free course lahore 2017 May government pakistan
- free government courses in islamabad 2017
- free plc courses in lahore/ Islamabad 2017 may
- free plc courses of plc by punjab goverment
- free psdf course august 2017 lahore
- free trainings in lahore 2017
- government technical college lahore wahdat road new course 2017