Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department Government of Punjab Paid Education Scholarships 2015-2016 for deserving students.
Govt of Punjab Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department has announced scholarships for the students of minorities who are studying in Matric and upper classes.
- Student must have passed last examination with at least 50% Marks.
- Students studying in Schools, Colleges or Engineering Universities
Enrolled Students will be awarded with following scholarships:
|1||Professional Education (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B.Sc(Eng) B.Sc (nursing), Pharm-D, Ph.D)||Rs. 50,000/- p.a|
|2||Postgraduate level (M.a, M.Sc, M.com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LLM etc.||Rs. 35,000/- p.a|
|3||B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com (2&3 years degree & Honours i.e. 4 years degree), LLB.||Rs. 30,000/- p.a|
|4||F.A/F.Sc/l.com/A level/DAE or Equivalent.||Rs. 20,000/- p.a|
|5||Matric/O Level or Equilvalent.||Rs. 15,000/-p.a|
Last date of Application Submission: 22-02-2016
Download application form given above. Section Officer, Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department. National Tower, 28 Egerton Road, Near Ewan-e-Iqbal Lahore.
- ewan e Iqbal award 28 11 2016
- scholarships announced for deserving minorities students
- scohlarship policy punjab policy 2016 matric