Government of Pakistan Pakistan Railways Divisional Office Sukkur 25th July 2017.
Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to civil districts i.e Sukkur, Shikarpur. Ghotki. Nawabshah, Naushahro Feroze, Sanghar (only Taluka Shandadpur), Larkana, Dadu (only Taluka Khairpur Nathan Shah & Mehar), Jacobabad, Khairpur Mirs, Nasirabad (only Taluka Dera Murad Jamali), Jaffarabad, Boolan, Sibi (Taluka Lahri). Rahimyar Khan (only Taluka Khanpur), Kashmore & Qamber, falling within the territorial jurisdiction of Pakistan Railways, Sukkur Division, to fill up the following vacancies on Sukkur Division.
- 18 to 25 years + 05 years General relaxation in upper age limit.
- In case of Ex. Servicemen. the upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces or 15 years in addition to item No.1 whichever is less.
- The age of candidates belonging to the Sindh Rural, Balochistan, scheduled Casts & Buddhist Community, is relaxed for 03 years in addition item No.1 above.
- The age of Government servants and contract employees who have completed 02 year continuous Government service on the closing date for submission of application is relaxed for 10 years in addition to item No.1 above.
- In case of sons of deceased Civil Servants who died during service is relaxed for 05 years in addition item No.1 above.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE RECRUITMENT
- All the eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass prescribed Medical Examination from Pakistan Railways Hospital only. 3. Number of posts can be changed without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates who have ever been convicted in offences: involving in moral turpitude or persons who have been dismissed by the Federal or any Provincial Govt. of Pakistan will be considered ineligible.
- Overage candidates will not be entertained in any case.
- No relaxation even in case of son of Railway employees in Education Qualification, age limit (specified above) and in medical fitness will be permitted.
- The CompetentAuthority has the right to reject any application/applications without assigning any reason under the rules.
- The Competent Authority has the right to cancel the selection if the administrative reasons so warrant at any stage.
- Women & Disabled persons are not eligible for above category.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for Written Test/Interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 25th July 2017.|