Government Jobs in Pakistan National Accreditation Council PNAC Ministry of National Food Security & Research Islamabad Government of Pakistan 30th 2016.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals through National University of Science & Technology (NUST) for the following VACANT POSITIONS in the Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format.
|Sr.#||Post Name||Qualification & Experience||Regional Quota|
|1||Deputy Director (BPS-18) (Industrial Labs)||Ph.D/M.S/BE in any of the engineering subjects or Merit 25-40 years (Industrial Labs) (BPS-18) Ph.D / M.Phill / MSc. in any of the Physical Sciences (Applied Chemistry / Physics ) .
One year experience in case of Ph.D, 3 years experience in case of MSc. Engineering / M.Phil and (including 05 years general relaxation) 5 years experience in case of M.Sc / BE. in the field of quality planning, management, assessment and accreditation of certification bodies / laboratories. Persons having successfully qualified the lab management or lab assessors course on ISO 17025 and worked for implementation of ISO 17025 in a Lab will have an added advantage
|2||Admin & Accounts Officer (BPS-16)||M.P.A/ M.B.A
Experience in the administrative matters preferable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For application and other details please visit NUST website www.nust.edu.pk
- Degrees must be obtained from HEC recognized institutions.
- All vacancies will be filled on merit basis/ observing regional quota as per Govt. rules.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
- The age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Applications on prescribed format without documents may reach to Deputy Director (Admn), Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), Ministry of Science & Technology, Ground Floor, 1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Admin & Accounts Officer
- Deputy Director
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date to Apply: 11-09-2016
||Jang Newspaper, 30th August 2016.|
- Msc Pakistan study jobs in govt
- pakistan govt jobs region quota
- pnac jobs application at nust nust edu pk