Government Jobs in National Council for Homeopathy Rawalpindi Government of Pakistan 4th September 2016.
Applications on prescribed from are invited from the suitable candidates (male/female) for appointment against the following vacant posts in the National Council for Homeopathy
Download job application form: www.nchpakistan.gov.pk
1. The Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
2. Government Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing date of receipt date of the application would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules
3. The general age relaxation for pend of 5 year in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
5. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
6. Post applied must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
7. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degree at the time of test/interview (copies of certificates need no to be attached with application forms).
8. Only short listed candidate on the basis of eligibility/ suitability will be called for test/ interview
9. National Council for Homeopathy reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of posts.
10. The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned conditions may send their particulars on prescribed form given below, addressed to the undersigned within Fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Controller of Examination (BPS-16)
- Steno Typist (BPS-12)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Office Boy (BPS-02)
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date to Apply: 19-09-2016|
|Jang Newspaper, 4th September 2016.|