Government Jobs in Ministry of Finance Islamabad Government of Pakistan 25th July 2016.
- A project titled “Debt Management Strengthening Programme at Ministry of Finance” is being launched with the view to improve quality of the public debt by strengthening debt management functions, timely and effective monitoring and evaluation of borrowing strategies and improved coordination among different institutions involved in debt management in Pakistan.
- Accordingly, applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis for three year as per the following details
- Interested candidates may send their applications and detailed resume along with attested copies of relevant educational/experience certificates, two passport size photos copy of CNIC to the undersigned at room number 105, S Block, Pak Secretariat, and Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from Finance Division’s website www.finance.gov.pk
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Financial & Market Risk Specialist
- Credit Risk Specialist
- Research Associate
- Finance & HR Officer
- Naib Qasid
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date for Apply: 09-08-2016.|
||Jang Newspaper, 25th July 2016.|
- www finance gov pk
- www finance gov pk application form