Government Jobs in Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Government of Pakistan 27th July 2016.
The selected testing agency is required to call applications for the above mentioned posts as per laid down procedure prescribed by the government and after scrutinizing the applications, will conduct written/typing test etc
Terms and conditions:
- i) The testing agency should be a registered agency, if established in the private sector.
- ii) The testing agency should have experience in the relevant field.
iii) The testing agency should have established infrastructure for the purpose.
- iv) The testing agency should have not been blacklisted by the government offices.
- v) The testing agencies having GST and NTN numbers are eligible for bidding. The agencies will provide copies of the certificates of these numbers alongwith their bids.
- vi) Each bidding agency will provide an undertaking that it is not involved in any case of litigation etc.
vii) Rates quoted, if any, must include all taxes and ancillary charges etc.
viii) Tenders for written test should be clearly written on the envelope containing the bid.
- ix) Submission of any false statement/ documents including concealment of any information is likely to disqualify the bidder.
- x) Sealed bids must reach the office of the undersigned by 10th August, 2016 at 11.00 hours. Bids shall be opened on the next working day on 11th August, 2016 at 1200 hours in the Committee Room of Ministry of Commerce in the presence of the representatives of the bidders (who may choose to be present).
- xi) The testing agency shall charge testing fee from candidates. Ministry will not bear any expenses
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date for Apply: 10-08-2016.|
|Dawn Newspaper, 27th July 2016.|
- commerce job in pak
- nts commerce jobs
- nts typing test for lower division clerk