Government Job Opportunities in Education & Literacy Department Government of Sindh 17th June 2016.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill the following posts on following terms and conditions:
- Candidates of Selected Districts are eligible to apply. Applications of other than above Districts shall not be entertained.
- Applications must be submitted on the prescribed proforma along with domicile and PRC Form D and other attested copies of the required certificates 1 degrees with 02 copies of CNIC and 03 passport size photographs.
- Age relaxation will not be applicable. Age of candidate must be less than the prescribed age limit ending on the last date of submission of applications.
- The appointment will be district based and not transferable.
- Disable (2%) and minorities (5%) quota shall be maintained as per policy amongst the successful candidates.
- Applications must be submitted to the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Office, Bungalow No. F-26/3, Rojhan Street, Clifton Block 5, Karachi. It must be noted that no application shall be entertained if submitted by hand.
7_ False/Incorrect information may disqualify the candidates.
- Written test for all the posts of BPS-7 and above will be conducted to ascertain the eligibility of candidate purely on merit.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts in any district based on the need assessment,
- The last date of submission of application is 15th July, 2016.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Monitoring Assistant
- Data Input Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date for apply : 15-07-2016.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Dawn Newspaper, 17th June 2016.|