Receive EOBI Pension with Bank Alfalah ATM Card
Government of Pakistan starts to pay EOBI Employees’ Old Age Benefits Institution through ATM cards. Now you will not wait for long queues. This service has been started from 1st October 2016. Aged retired government employee had to wait very much sitting in front of banks. Bank Alfalah has started distributing EOBI payments with ATM cards.
Distribution of Pension through Bank Alfalah ATM Card starts from 1st October
EOBI Pension ATM Cards
- EOBI Pensioners registered with Bank Alfalah can receive their Pension through ATM Card from 1st October, 2016.
- Remaining Pensioners are requested to get their Bio-Metric registration from any branch of Bank Alfalah to avoid any inconvenience.
- Disbursement of Pension through National Bank of Pakistan in Karachi, Hyderabad, Multan, Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Peshawar & Quetta will be stopped from 1st November, 2016 whereas, from 1st December, 2016 disbursement of Pension through National Bank of Pakistan will be stopped in rest of the country. In case of any queries, please call: 021-111 225 229.
Note! Contribution collection from more than 600 Bank Alfalah branches across the country will start from 1st Oct, 2016. Now NBP is no more authorized to collect EOBI Contribution.
Employees’ Old-Age Benefits Institution Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan. EOBI Free Helpline: 08000-3624
Head Office: EOBI House 190/1/B, Block-2, P.E.C.H.S., Karachi. Phone PABX: 021-34328050-59, Website: www.eobi.gov.pk
- Pension Atm card checke book National bank feb 2017
- How to get pension through Bank alfalah
- eobi pensioner acct is current
- eobi pension card bank alfalah
- eobi pension card
- EOBI pension atm card alfalah
- eobi form
- eobi contribution payment slip
- eobi bank alfalah