GC University Lahore PhD Programme Admissions 2016.
- Applied Physics • Biotechnology
- Botany • Chemistry
- Computer Science • English Literature
- Economics • Environmental Science
- Geography • History
- Islamic Studies • Mathematics
- Persian • Philosophy
- Physics • Psychology
- Urdu • Zoology
- MS/MPhil/ Equivalent degree in relevant subject with minimum 30 Credit Hours which includes 24 Credit Hours of Course Work and 06 Credit Hours of Research Work/ Thesis from any HEC recognized University, with minimum 3.00/4.00CGPA (in Semester System) or 60% marks (in Annual System).
- Candidates must have qualified GAT-Subject Test with valid result with minimum of 60% marks conducted by NTS or GRE-Subject (with valid result of minimum 60 percentile score) conducted by ETS. USA, prior to admission for the PhD Programme.
- The interested candidates are advised to contact the concerned Department and seek the consent from concerned Supervisor. PhD admission are open throughout the year subject to availability of the Supervisor of the area of Interest.
- Admission Form is available at HBL. GCU Branch Lahore on payment of Rs. 500/-. Admission form can be downloaded from the website gcu.edu.pk.
- In case of downloaded form, a bank draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of “Treasurer, GC University Lahore” shall have to be attached.
- Duly filled in application form with requisite documents and synopsis should be submitted in the office of the Additional Registrar(Admissions) during office hours.
For further information please contact Admission Office:
Dr. Shaukat Ali, Additional Registrar (Admissions) Admission Office. GCU Lahore, Phone No. +92-42-99213367 Fax No. +92-42-99213341.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit