FPSC CSS Competitive Examination-2016 Schedule and How to Apply Online. The Federal Public Service Commission will hold CSS Competitive Examination-2016 with effect from Thursday 18th February, 2016 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in following Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
- Commerce & Trade Group
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Information Group
- Military Lands & Cantonments Group
- Office Management Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Group
- Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Competitive Examination-2016 will be announced later.
- The examination is likely to be held at following centers depending upon the number of candidates:
- Abbottabad , Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, D.I.Khan
- Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad
- Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta
- Larkana, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sargodha
- Muzaffarabad, Sukkur, Peshawar
4- ELIGIBILITY: Both male and female including disabled persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the ages of 21 to 28 years as on 31-12-2015 are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CSS CE Rules-2016, subject to fulfilment of documentary requirements.
- QUOTA FOR WOMEN AND MINORITIES: Federal Government has reserved 10% of the vacancies for Women and 5% for the Minorities within the share of Provinces/Regions. Both are encouraged to apply.
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply online for CSS examination during the period 1st October to 31st October 2015, followed by submission of hard copy of online form along with attested copies of all documents and original Treasury Receipt of Rs.2200/-, so as to each the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing data i.e. on or before 10′ November, 2015, as per procedure stipulated in Rule-7 of CSS CE Rules-2016.
- Online Application Form, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination-2016 are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 31st OCTOBER, 2015
Carefully fill the online form. The hard copy of online application form must have the same entries as in online form. No subsequent alteration in the entries of online form shall be accepted.
(ii) Deposit, before the closing date, Rs.2200/- as examination fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head T02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt)”.
(iii) Attach all attested copies of required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs.2200/- with the hardcopy of online application form and must be dispatched to Secretary FPSC so as to reach to FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
(iv) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of the Rules for CSS CE-2016.
(v) Be careful that optional subjects & examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained.
(vi) Correctly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hardcopy. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
(vii) Strictly comply with the rules of CSS CE-2016 else their candidature shall lead to rejection.
(viii) Contact at the following numbers for further information or queries;
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. Aga Khan Road, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad
UAN 051-111-000-248 Phone No. 051-9205075, Fax: 051-9213386, 051-9203410
e-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk
- css jobs