Excellent Jobs in Punjab Welfare Department Lahore 19th November 2016.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant in the ADP scheme titled “Franchising of Clinical Services (Pilot) 2016-2018” in Population Welfare Department, Government of the Punjab.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Pay Package: Salary & Allowances shall be given as government prescribed rates of BS-11.
- The contract shall initially be for a period of 01 year extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Application complete in all respect should reach to the office of Additional Secretary (A&F) PWD Punjab/Project Coordinating Officer, 58-Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore before or on 05th December 2016 during working hours. Interviews will be conducted at Lahore in the office of Population Welfare Department.
- The incomplete applications and / or received late after due date shall not be entertained.
v.The complete bio data / particulars clearly indicating name, father’s / husband’s name, permanent residential address and postal address / contact numbers should be given in the application.
- Attested copies of all the testimonials including Matriculation Certificate, CNIC, Domicile Certificate and others (if any) should be attached with the application.
vii. The applicants shall bring original documents at the time of interview.
viii. The offer of appointment will be post specific and non-transferable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates to appear for the test/interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Project Assistant
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 19th November 2016.|