Punjab School Education Department Educators Jobs 24th January to 15th February 2016 Apply Online in All Districts of Punjab. The Government of Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of educators in all districts of Punjab. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in following categories:
Nomenclature of Posts, Academic & Professional Qualification (At least 2nd Div)
|ESE||BA/BSc/BA(Honors)/B.Com/M.Com Bsc (Hons)/ BS(Hon)/M.Sc/BCS OR BS/BSc (Hon-4 years) in Agriculture or Agri Engineering OR BS/BSc (Hons-4 years) in Engineering(all Discipline) OR BSEd/MSEd/ADE/B.Ed (Honors-4 years) ADE means Associate Degree in Education.||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|ESE(Science-Math)||MSc/BS(Hons-4 years) in any branch of Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/Math/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences, Biology, IT/Computer Science/Food Technology/Fisheries OR B.Sc with at least two subjects out of Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Math-A, Math-B & Math OR DVM, Animal Husbandry, D-Pharmacy, MCS, M.Sc, BS(TS-4 Years)or BCS OR BSc (4-years) in Agriculture or Agri Engineering OR BSc (4-years) in Engineering (all Trades)/ Software Engineering OR BSc/BA and Intermediate with at least three subjects out of Physics. Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer Science OR MSEd/BSEd with at least two subjects out of Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Physics, Math-A Course, Math-B Course & Math||B.Ed /MSED/ M.Ed / M.A
|SESE (English)||BAwith English (200 Marks) plus English Literature (200 Marks) OR MA English or Masters of Teaching of English as Second Language/Linguistics.||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SESE (Urdu)||Master Degree in Urdu||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SESE (Math)||B.Sc with at least two subjects out of Math A, Math B, Math. Physics, Computer and Chemistry OR B.Sc in Engineering all Trades) OR BS(Hon-4 Years)/M.Sc in Math or Physics OR MSEd/BSEd with Math and Physics||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SESE (Science)||B.Sc with at least two subjects out of Zoology, Botany and Chemistry OR M.Sc/BS (Hon 4 years) in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics & Biotechnology/ Zoology/Environmental Science/Botany/ Biology/ Food Sciences & Technology/Fisheries OR B.Sc in Engineering(all trades) OR B.Sc (4-years) in Agriculture OR MSEd/BSEd with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry.||BEd /MSEd/ M.Ed / M.A
|SESE (Arabic)||B.A with shahadat-ul-Almia OR M.A Arabic||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SESE (PET)||M.A/M.Sc in Sports Sciences/ Physical Education||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SESE (OM)||Master Degree in Fine Arts||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SESE (Computer Science)||MSc (CS)/MCS/MSc(IT)/MIT/BS(IT-4Years)/B.Sc (Computer System Engineering-4 Years)/ BS (4-Years Software Engineering)||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SSE (M .A Urdu)||Master Degree in Urdu||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SSE (ENGLISH)||Master Degree in English OR Masters in Teaching of English as Second language /Linguistics.||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SSE (Math)||Master Degree in Mathematics||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edo)|
|SSE (Physics)||Master Degree in Physics||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SSE (Biology)||Master Degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Biology / Biotechnology/ Food Technology /Environmental Science/ Fisheries OR BSc(4 Years) in Agriculture.||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SSE (Chemistry)||Master Degree in Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|SSE(Computer Science)||M.Sc (CS)/ MCS/M.Sc(IT)/MIT/B.Sc (Computer System Engineering-4 Years)/ BS(IT-4 Years)/BS (Computer Science-4 Years)||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
|Assistant Education Officers (AEO’s)||B.Sc with at least two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Math, Math A course, Math B course OR Master Degree in any one of the subjects i.e English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, BSc (Agriculture 4 years) Only Serving (AEO’s and SSTs / SSEs except computer teachers) of Punjab School Education Department can Apply.||B.Ed / M.Ed / M.A (Edu)|
Entry Test Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can Apply for entry test
- Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband domicile
- Candidates most mentioned their district of domicile in the application form and their result shall be declared according to their mentioned domicile. In case of married women, their result shall be declared according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy. Maximum age for males is 40 years and for female is 43 years. Maximum age limit for disable candidates is 45 years.
- In service Candidates , the period of his / her cotinus service shall be excluded from his / her age for the purpose of upper age limit i.e 35 Years.
- In service / working AEO’s and SSTs/ SSE’s (all categories except computer teachers) of the district may apply for the post of Assistant Education Officers. No age limit apply for AEOS.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
- Qualifying marks for Educators = 50./0 Marks , Qualifying Marks for AEO’s = 60% Marks
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Sample paper will be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk
- Candidates shall present original documents , along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents , at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus , candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
- In complete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with respect to 12 April, 2016 as per Advertisement of concerned District Recruitment Committee headed by DCO.
- No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the District Government Recruitment Committee.
- Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by concerned DCO. All the successful candidates of NTS entry test shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman District Recruitment Committee/DCO concerned.
- Detail Recruitment Policy 2016 for Educators (Criteria/Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution) shall be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
- BS (Honors 4 Years) in Prescribed subjects/ Masters in any branch of the prescribed subject can also apply.
- The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be considered for the post of Educators However the candidates without prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be considered as per ranking criteria Such candidates in case of selection, will have to acquire the prescribed professional qualification within three years otherwise their contract will stand terminated, without any notice.
- The candidates having BA /BSc with diploma in physical education (1 Year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BIDE) or university can also apply for the Post of SESE (PET). However they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years. Apart of MSc in Physical Education cannot be equated to Senior Diploma in Physical Education.
- The candidates having BA/BSc with Diploma in Fine Arts (1 year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or BA with Fine Arts an Elective Subject of 200 Marks issued by the recognized university can also apply for the post of SESE (DM). However, they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years.
- Result Cards of Previous Recruitment Test (Educators 2014) will not be accepted.
- Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
How To Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) Website www.pesrp.edu.pk
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than 15 February, 2016
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters , Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
ESE, SESE, SSE
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||www.nts.org.pk, 15th February 2016.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Jang Newspaper, 24th January 2016.|
- www persp edu pk
- www persp edu
- www nts org pk deposit slip
- www n t s org com
- Persp admission form
- NTS vacancies For B a Bed age limit
- nts org com
- Nts jobs 2016 bsc computer science base
- nts form for b ed
- nts detls b ed