Dawood University of Engineering & Technology DUET Overseas Scholarships 2016-17 Karachi New M.A. JINNAH ROAD, KARACHI-74800 (PAKISTAN), Applications for Overseas Scholarships.
UNDER PROJECT TITLED “STRENGTHENING OF DAWOOD UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, KARACHI
Applications are invited from the young, energetic and dynamic candidates (male and female) including faculty members of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi for award of Overseas Scholarships for Ph.D studies under Project titled “Strengthening of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi”. The candidates may apply in the following four (04) Disciplines;
DUET Overseas Scholarships 2016-17:
- Energy and Environment Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering Eligibility Criteria:
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Pakistani National with Sindh Domicile
- Candidates must have minimum eighteen (18) years of education in relevant discipline.
- First division or 3.00 CGPA out of 4 in last degree in relevant discipline.
- Not more than two 2nd Divisions in the entire academic career.
- No 3rd Division or D-Grade in the entire academic career.
- Maximum age on closing date should not be more than 40 years for full time regular faculty members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges and Employees of the Public Sector R&D organizations. ii. 35 years for all other candidates.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have secured admission or have unconditional offer letter in top 300 universities in technologically/academically advance countries as per QS ranking.
- The candidates must have cleared local subject based GRE/NTS test with minimum of 60% score as per HEC criteria by due date of application.
- The applicants who are presently employed should send their applications through proper channel, however, advance copies of applications duly supported by copies of academic documents including transcripts will be accepted provisionally.
- A Bank demand draft/postal order for Rs. 1000/- as processing fee in favour of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi be furnished with the application form which can be downloaded from DUET website duet.edu.pk
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the joint Selection Team.
- Selected candidates will have to execute Agreement Bond to serve DUET at least for five years and to submit the Surety Bond before joining the program as per university rules.
- The candidates already availing any other scholarship of HEC/DUET are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be considered.
- Last date for submission of application is 02.12.2016.
Registrar, P1D(K)#1594/16 DUET, Karachi.
- nts for abroad education
- pakistani orphans scholarship 2017
- shahbaz sharif intermediate scholarship for formers