FBR Income Tax Return File Procedure – Download Form
Revenue Division Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Government of Pakistan terms and conditions. People who are eligible to file their income tax return can download the form from here. Pay Tax to Play Safe or Penalties Await Defaulters.
File your income tax returns today to give proof of your dignity and honesty.
Last Date to File Your Income Tax Returns 31st October 2016.
The following persons are liable to file Income Tax returns:
- Whose income is more than Rs. 400,000 or who have National Tax Number (NTN).
- Owns immovable property of 250 sq yards or more or any sized flat in Cantt/Municipal/ICI limits.
- Companies whose Accounts close on 31st December 2015.
- Charged to tax in Tax year 2015 or earlier.
- Owns immovable property with a land area of 500 sq yard or more.
- Owns flat of 2000 sq feet area or more
- Owns a motor vehicle over 1000cc
- Welfare institution or Non-Profit Organization (NPO).
- Received a notice to file Income Tax return.
- Those whose annual Commercial or industrial electricity bill exceeds Rs 500,000.
- Have registration with any professional body, including PMDC, PEC, Bar Councils, ICAP, ICMAP or membership of Chambers or Trade/Business Associations/Market Committee.
- If the Income from Business is more than Rs. 300,000 and less than Rs. 400,000 in a tax year
To download Return Form Visit: www.fbr.gov.pk
For assistance/guidance contact the nearest Regional Tax Office/Large Taxpayer Unit of Inland Revenue, FBR.
FBR HELPLINE NUMBER: 051 111 772 772
- Donload fbr govt pk
- is file income tax whose income is less than 400 000
- ppsc returns