StudywithJobs.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on StudywithJobs or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in StudywithJobs.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Contents/links in this blog are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog owner. By using this blog, individual posters agree not to post any defamatory or libelous posts and to accept full responsibility for the items they post. All the books on this website are just for educational purpose for the students.
If you participate in any post on this blog, you must not:
- Defame, abuse, harass or threaten others
- Make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements
- Advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law
- Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images
- Post or distribute any software or materials that contain a virus or other harmful component
Blog members and visitors shall remain solely responsible for the content of their postings. Information obtained in a blog may not be accurate or reliable. Never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated within any source. This blog owner shall not be liable for any statement, misstatement, inaccuracy or omission of any type for any content submitted by a blog member or visitor.
Blog owner will remove or edit any content posted to any post at any time and for any reason. By submitting or uploading any materials to any post, you represent and warrant that you are the owner of such materials and by that action grant this blog a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use and reproduce any such material for display on the blog or a derivative created from the site. Please also note that IP addresses are may recorded when items are posted.
This site doesn’t host any file/software, rather just hold the contents/links posted by contributors. If you found any copyright violation in any post, please email : [email protected]
The privacy of our visitors to this blog is important to us. At this blog, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit this blog, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on this blog to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
The privacy of our visitors to this blog is important to us.
At this blog, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit this blog, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.