DHA Suffa University is Looking for a Vice Chancellor 8th May 2016.
DHA Suffa University (DSU) Karachi established in 2012 has emerged as Pakistan’s fastest growing University which is running world class higher education programmes in the disciplines of Engineering, Computer and Management Sciences at Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral level. Degree Programmes for BE, MS & PhD in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering; BS, MS & PhD in Computer Science and BBA, MBA, EMBA, MS & PhD in Management Sciences at its Main Campus in DHA Phase-VIII (Extn). Another Campus of Suffa University is being developed at DHA City Karachi where undergraduate programmes of Civil Engineering will start in due course of time. Defence Housing Authority Karachi is seeking the services of a highly dynamic, committed and a high class professional for the appointment as Vice Chancellor DHA Suffa University Karachi.
- Possess distinguished reputation as a scholar and academician.
- Leadership qualities for policy making related to efficient and effective management of all affairs of the University.
- Capability and experience of resource mobilization and financial management.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the major developments in higher education, learning and teaching with the ability to create linkages and networks.
- Should have excellent entrepreneurial, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to work collaboratively and inspire staff and under command teams to achieve the assigned organizational tasks and goals.
Qualification & Experiences
- An outstanding academician / administrator of nationalfinternational stature shoud preferably have earned a doctorate degree in any academic discipline of relevance.
- Should not be more than 65 years of age on closing date of applications.
- Should have at least 15 years teaching / research experience in renowned HEC recognized University/Institute.
- Should have a rich experience in Executive Management and Administration.
Terms & Conditions
- Tenure three years (extendable based on performance).
- Salary based on educational qualifications and experience.
- Vice Chancellor will have a dual role of leading present campus as well as developing a new campus at DHA City Karachi.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by sending their up-to-date CV and recent passport size colour photograph under a covering letter to reach the following address through post as well as email latest by 23rd May 2016. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- For any query please contact Director Education DHA.
DEFENCE HOUSING AUTHORITY KARACHI: Director Education: DHA EDUCATION DIRECTORATE Street # 3, Off Kh-e-Rahat, Ph-VI, DHA Karachi. Tel: 021-35855197, 35341649, 35346625
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.dhakarachi.org
- dha suffa university dha city karachi new campus