Federal Public Service Commission has announced CSS Examination Schedule 2018 in shape of public notice in May 2017.
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (CSS) – 2018
- Federal Public Service Commission will hold the Competitive Examination (CSS)-2018, for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in various occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government from 15th February, 2018.
- Cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in terms of age, domicile, qualifications etc. will be 31st December, 2017. Both male and female including disabled persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the ages of 21 to 30 years as on 31-12-2017 are eligible to apply. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules 2018, subject to fulfilment of documentary requirements.
- All aspirants may apply online for CSS Competitive Examination-2018 during the period 1 St October to 31st October 2017, followed by submission of hard copy of online form and documents as per procedure stipulated in Rule 7 of the CSS CE Rules 2018.
- Rules & syllabus will be available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Formal advertisement for inviting applications will be issued in the last week of September, 2017.
AMIR TARIQ ZAMAN Secretary PID(I)601 8/16
Aga Khan Road Sector F-5/1, Islamabad Tel: 051-9205075, Fax:051-9213386 . 051-9203410 UAN No.051-111-000-248 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.fpsc.gov.pk
No.F.2-1/2018-CE Advertisement No. 14th May, 2017
- federal public service commission exams 2018