Consultants Required in Ministry of Finance, Revenue Economic Affairs, Statics & Privatisation Government of Pakistan 11th September 2016.
The Privatisation Commission (PC) is entrusted with privatisation of government entities / assets. The Commission provides a stimulating and challenging environment, and is in the process of recruiting in-house Consultants, on contract basis, initially for a period of two years in the field of Finance, Legal, Power, Oil & Gas and Industries. Applications are invited from qualified and task oriented candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria to process and manage the privatisation transactions in accordance with relevant regulations and the applicable privatisation policies.
Download job application form at: www.privatisation.gov.pk
- Senior Financial Consultant
- Legal Consultant
- Consultant / Transaction Manager
Job Specific Requirements:
- The ideal candidates should be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with article ship completed from Big Four Audit Firms and should preferably be a member of respective domestic or foreign professional body or MBA with Finance or Masters in Accounting from leading business schools.
- Demonstrable track record of progressive responsibility and leadership.
- Demonstrable experience of working in Finance and Accounts in a reputable institution and should be able to perform analysis of balance sheet, including preparation of Financial Statements, maintenance of books of accounts and overall management of affairs of Accounts and Finance, through understanding of GoP Financial Regulations.
- Liaison with Internal / External auditors and Government auditors, participation in Departmental Accounts Committee (DAC) and Public Accounts Committee (PAC) meetings and assisting Principal Accounting Office (PAO) on various audit reports and audit matters.
- Experience of interaction with Government Departments, Government owned Corporations, Banks / Financial Institutions and Courts.
- Experience in senior financial management position in commercial organizations / public sector organizations.
- Negotiation skills for dispute resolutions / experience in commercial audit.
- Interaction with CBAs and knowledge / experience of Labour Laws and their enforcement / handling of labour issues.
- Experience of handling liquidations and winding up of companies.
- Practical experience of handling management, financial and legal issues of public / private sector companies and privatisation related issues.
- Able to perform Industry and company analysis valuation and financial restructuring of companies.
- The Senior Financial Consultant (SFC) will not serve as Transaction Manager (TM).
General Requirements for all Job Categories:
- Selected Candidates will be offered pay package commensurate with their educational qualification and relevant experience. • Basic Pay Package Range: Rs.75,000/- to Rs.300,000/-. Additionally House Rent Allowance @ 60%, Medical Allowance @ 10%, Conveyance Allowance @ 10% and Utility Allowance @ 10% of the initial basic are also admissible.
- Candidate should be thorough professional with extensive experience of minimum 05 years in the related sector.
- Candidate should have experience in managing relationships with institutional investors and working expertise with renowned foreign and domestic financial institutions.
- Experience of interaction with Government Departments, Government Owned Corporations and Courts.
- Managerial / senior level experience of handling the related sector issues, regulatory matters, restructuring etc.
- Have fair knowledge of industry analysis, company valuation and financial restructuring.
- Strong corporate finance background and analytical / communication & presentation skills are required along with demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced deadline oriented environments.
- The candidates must have an excellent oral and written communications / presentations skills and proficiency in computer and of proven integrity and competence.
- Must be within the age limit of 30 and above.
- The candidates should clearly mention the post for which they are applying for.
- Only short listed candidates would be called for interview.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Application should be sent within 15 working days of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date to Apply: 26-09-2016.
- ministery of finance nts
- ppsc fanace 2017