Consultancy Services Required in National Logistics Cell (NLC) 21st December 2016.
- National Logistics Cell (NLC), Pakistan’s Logistic & Premier Construction Organization requires consultancy services of leading firms for establishment of International Standard Rest Areas Astride National Highways under a common brand name. These ‘Rest Areas’ in addition to the conventional facilities like Fuel Station, Restaurants, C-Mart, Mosque etc, will also have advanced facilities such as Info Centers, Video Surveillance, Online Tracking System and Recovery Service (for both light & heavy vehicles) etc.
- Consultancy services are required in the following fields:-
- Commercial Feasibility Study.
- Designing and construction of Rest Areas.
- Financial Model.
- Business development & operational strategy.
- Expression of Interests (E01s) are invited from reputed Consultancy Firms having requisite expertise in the relevant fields. Interested firms may forward their bids / proposals along with brief profile of the firm, timeline and service charges to Project Director c/o Marketing Branch, HQ NLC, RA Bazaar Rawalpindi, through OCS Courier ONLY latest by 15th January 2017.
- NLC reserves the right to reject any E01 w/o assigning any reasons.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 21st December 2016.|