Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2017 in Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Apply online Islamabad Government of Pakistan 28th August 2016.
Commonwealth General Scholarship Program – 2017.
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarship Programm for the Academic year 2017. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country. Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand & other Commonwealth member countries. The candidates will have to appear in the test of GRE level to be conducted by NTS
The Detailed information of Scholarship may be seen on NTS Website.
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/MBA/B.Sc Hons (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are NOT eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branche of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector l-8/2, Islamabad.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE Entertained
- Last date of submission of application forms is 19th September, 2016.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Commonwealth General Scholarship Program – 2017.
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date to apply: 19-09-2016.|
|Express Newspaper, 28th August 2016.|
- 2017 scholarship form
- government of pakistan ministry of inter privincial coordination pakistan common wealth general scholar ship 2017 selected candidates