CM Punjab Scholarship Program for Study in China 2016 under Higher Education Department Government of Punjab.
In the context of ever growing Pak-China friendship ties and the milestone decision of China Pakistan Economic Corridor, the Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has decided to send 300 talented persons to China to learn Chinese Language on fully funded scholarships.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates in the following two categories.
- Category A: Interpreters
- Category B: Chinese Literate Professionals
Selection Procedure & General Information:
- If necessary, a written test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed.
- Those who will earn 60% or better score in locally completed Chinese Language Course will be eligible for the offer of a final award.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC, issued by the competent/appointing authority, shall not be entertained.
- Application, on the prescribed form, with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents should reach the office of the Registrar, University of Education, college road, township, Lahore (042-99262227) during office hours up to 5th January 2016 (Last date to Apply).
- Application forms and further information can be obtained from office of the Registrar or may be downloaded from the University website: www.ue.edu.pk
- In case of any query Deputy Secretary (B & C) Higher Education Department, Government of the Punjab, may be contacted at Ph: 042-99211574, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria and Scholarships details are given above.