Career Opportunities in PPL Pakistan Petroleum Limited 9th December 2015
Manager Corporate Services
Pakistan Petroleum Limited, a front line Exploration and Production company for over six decades, is looking for a suitable person with the following qualification and experience for the position of Manager Corporate Services based in Quetta, Balochistan:
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- Have at least 20 years of post-qualification experience in administration, security, liaison with government/ law enforcement agencies, protocol and relevant areas
- Be fluent in Balochi and its main dialects besides Urdu and English
- Possess excellent coordination and interpersonal skills and able to effectively liaise with government functionaries, law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders
- Able to handle multiple tasks independently or with minimum supervision
- Retired Pakistan Army Officer (Lieutenant Colonel or above) who have served in Balochistan will be given preference The job requires extensive travelling in Balochistan, including remote areas. The candidate must have a Balochistan domicile.
PPL offers a competitive remuneration package along with opportunities for career progression in a congenial environment. Interested individuals may apply through PPL website at: ppl.com.pk latest by December 16, 2015.
Reference : Dawn Newspaper.
- PPL jobs 2016
- jobs in Pakistan petroleum Ltd 07 August 2016
- ppl jobs 2015 quetta