Career Opportunities in ABL Asset Management Company 21st February 2016.
ABL Asset Management Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allied Bank Limited. We are one of the leading asset management companies of Pakistan with an extensive retail distribution network spread across the country. To support our retail growth, we are currently looking to recruit Assistant Managers in sales teams for Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad / Rawalpindi, Quetta, Multan, Peshawer and Faisalabad.
Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Explore & identify new business areas
- Ensure business targets are achieved
- Effective & efficient communication of product information to potential clients
- Provide impeccable professional service to clients
- Conduct road shows and seminars within the region for creating awareness on mutual funds.
The preferred candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A pleasant and affable personality with strong social contacts
- An attitude for hard work
- Be willing to move outdoors
Qualification: Minimum graduate with two years of sales experience, preferably of financial products. Salary: Apart from fixed salary, the package also includes attractive commission structure & other fringe benefits along with training and sales material.
How to Apply:
Detailed CV, with photograph and a clear description of position applied for in subject line can be sent at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org till 28th February 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ABL Asset Management is an equal opportunity employer Web: www.ablamc.com
- abl asset management job responsibilities
- abl asset management jobs
- Allied bank limited UAE careers