Career Opportunities in Cattle Market Management Company 4th August 2017.
Cattle Market Management Company Sargodha Division Sargodha (CMMC SGD), seeks the services of highly qualified, experienced, motivated and dedicated professional on Contract basis for a period of 1 year initially (extendable in accordance with the Corporate laws/Government Rules) for the following position:
• The incumbent will be overall responsible for the Operations, Management and Collection of Revenue of all the Cattle Markets in Sargodha Division.
• The incumbent will be required to visit Cattle Markets throughout the Sargodha Division frequently.
• Detailed TOR’s are available in the office.
Terms & Conditions:
• Pay Package will be decided by means of negotiations keeping in view the qualification and experience in relevant field.
• Degree of Foreign qualification must be recognized by NEC and declared equivalent to the required qualification.
How to Apply:
1. Applications along with complete C.V & attested documents with 2 latest passport size photograph must reach through courier/registered post latest by .91484017 on the address given below.
2. The position applied for must be mentioned on top right corner of the envelope.
3. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidate.
4. The company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- General Manager
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 4th August 2017.|