Career in NTDC National Transmission & Dispatch Company Limited NTDC Download NTS Application Form Islamabad 29th August 2016.
NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 KV and 220 KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in NTDC.
|Sr.#||Post Name||Qualification Minimum||Experience||Age|
|1||Deputy Manager (Income tax)||ACA / ACMA||At least five (5) years post qualification hands-on experience of taxation work in a reputed Public/ Private sector listed entities.||21 to 35 years|
|2||Deputy Manager (Sales)||ACA / ACMA|
L.L.B (Advocate of High Court Registered with Tax Bar)
|At least five (5) years post qualification hands-on experience of taxation work in a reputed Public/ Private sector listed entities.||21 to 35 years|
|3||Junior Engineer Electrical||BE/ BSc Engineering (Electrical / Electronics) with 1st Division 12.5 or above CGPA from HEC recognized universities and having valid Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration.||21 to 33 years|
|4||Assistant Chief Economist||M.A (Economics) 1st Division with 05 years experience in research, planning and development economics in Government/Semi Government or Autonomous Bodies in a post equivalent to BPS-17||Domicile / Quota|
|21 to 38 years|
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Computer Literacy is mandatory for all positions.
- Only candidates applying on appropriate application form for the posts available on NTS website will be considered for shortlisting. Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required.
iii. Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) on the prescribed slip (to be downloaded with the NTS form) in the branches of designated banks as advised by NTS.
- NTDC is an equal employment opportunity Company.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company.
vii. No age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit. Where permissible, it has already been included.
viii. Serving Employees are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Regular employees of NTDC, who have completed two (02) years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to five (05) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
xii. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
xiii. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
xiv. Candidates may contact NTS for any query / enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
xvi. Attested copy of C.N.I.C and two recent passport size photographs of applicants must reach the following address by 20th September, 2016. PLEASE SEND APPLICATION FORMS TO: Manager Operations (NTDC) National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Deputy Manager (Income tax)
- Deputy Manager (Sales)
- Junior Engineer Electrical
- Assistant Chief Economist
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date to Apply: 20-09-2016.|
|Jang Newspaper, 29th August 2016.|
- ntdc cook salary
- ntdc jobs ppsc
- ntdc junior engineer interview
- ntdc junior engineer salary
- what happend to junior engineer ntdc held on 16 oct 2016