Cadet College Okara Admission Session 2017
Cadet College Okara was established in 2005 under the Punjab Government Education & Training Institution Ordinance 1960. The Governor of the Punjab is Chairman of the Board of Governors. The College announces 7th entry admission for Class 8th for the Session 2017.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidates who have passed 7th Class or presently studying in Class 7th.
- Age 12 to 14 years as on 01st April 2017
Written Test for Admissions in Cadet College:
The candidates will appear in a written test in the subjects of English, Mathematics, General Science, Urdu and Islamiyat of Class 7th standard from Punjab Text Book Board.
Venue : Cadet College Okara
General Instructions :
- The College Prospectus can be received from the Bank of Punjab MA Jinnah Road Okara (0018) on payment of Rs. 1000/- The Prospectus can also be received from the College by post against a bank draft of Rs. 13001- in favour of Principal Cadet College Okara.
- Admission Form can be submitted with a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of the Principal Cadet College Okara.
- The Prospectus along-with Admission Form can be down-loaded (www.cco.edu.pk) and the same can be submitted with a bank draft of Rs. 2000/- (Including Prospectus Fee) in favour of Principal Cadet College Okara.
For further information please contact, 044-2661184-85 Ext 109.
Last date for submission of Application form : 28-Nov-2016
Written Test : 04-Dec-2016
Medical Test & Interview : 13 & 14-Dec-2016
Address: Cadet College Okara 11 KM Faisalabad Road Okar. PRINCIPAL Commander (R) M Shamim Akhtar Tamgh-e-lmtiaz (Military).