CAA Jobs Apply Online in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Karachi 11th September 2016.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit
Apply Online at: www.caapakistan.com.pk
- Flight Inspector Pilot
- Joint Director Licensing
- Junior Director Planning & Development
- Deputy Director Air Navigation Standards
- Deputy Director Interior Design
- Assistant Director Contract Management
- Minimum flying experience of 7500 hours including 4000 hours as Pilot in Command on Commercial and/or Military Air Transport aero plane
- 10 years or more experience in commercial or military air transport Aero plane as a Pilot
- Must have an adequate experience of working in an airline or military air transport organization
- Should have held previous appointments either in operational managements, as an airline pilot and designed examiner, or training, or as a military pilot where equivalent experience in air operations would have been acquired
- Must hold a valid Pakistani ATPL with a current type rating on one of the commercial and/or military transport aircraft types registered in Pakistan
- Should have broad knowledge of air transport operations, Meteorology and Climatology & auditing techniques
- Experience with technical training & flight simulating training devices including visual aids and synthetic training devices
- Experience of carrying out statistical analysis of aviation activities and monitoring of airlines’ reliability program
- Extensive knowledge of Civil Aviation Rules, AN0s, ICAO SARF’s and other applicable regulations • Well-versed with IT & MS Office applications • Knowledge of State Safety Program (SSP) & Safety Management System
AGE • Maximum 63 years (including all age relaxations)
Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in airlines (at least 5 years in training/operational administration)
- Should have done courses in IT
- a) Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at caaeakistan.com.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- b) Candidates will be required to upload detailed CV, recent photograph, scanned copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents i.e. degrees/certificates, transcripts/Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC), and experience certificate(s) (where applicable) while applying for the job. In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application shall be rejected.
- c) Candidates interested to apply for more than one post must apply for each post separately.
- d) All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (FOR) mentioned In this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference:
- i) The recruitment of the posts at S.No. 3 & 6 published vide Situation Vacant Notice No. 06/2016 & 08/2016 respectively are hereby cancelled. All those who previously applied will be required to apply afresh.
- ii) Age relaxation will be allowed to candidates of S.No. 6 as per Federal Government Rules (details available at www.caapakistans.com. pk)
- iii) Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- iv) Applicants holding equivalent qualifications must produce Equivalence Certificate issued from HEC in respect of the particular qualification.
- v) Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- vi) The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
vii) No TA / DA is admissible for test / interview.
viii) Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- ix) Selected candidates may be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- x) Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies I corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- xi) Successful candidates will be required to submit copies of their educational documents duly verified from the concerned board / IBCC / HEC at the time of joining.
xii) Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
xiii) In case any educational documents are found fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he I she will be blacklisted in future.
- air port job images 2017 pakistan