Best Various Vacancies in Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan 9th December 2016.
Applications are invited from qualified Pakistani Citizens for recruitment against the following posts on purely contract basis for a period of Five (05) years to run the operations of MI-17 Helicopter of Government of Balochistan, strictly as per the eligibility criteria of these posts laid down by the Civil Aviation Authority, Pakistan:-
Applications clearly mentioning the name of the post being applied for alongwith C.V, a copy of CNIC, three passport size photographs, copies of academic certificates, experience certificates and all other relevant documents should reach the undersigned’s office, Block-1, S&GAD, Civil Secretariat, Quetta by 26t December, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after 26.12.2016 will not be entertained.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Final selection will be made subject to security clearance from the concerned agencies.
- Decision of the Government will be considered final.
- Terms & Conditions of employment shall be determined separately for each appointee after negotiations and recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- Pilots retired or dismissed prematurely from Defense/Civil Service on disciplinary grounds or inefficiency should not apply.
- Pilots having record of major accident/incident relating Helicopter aviation or poor safety record should not apply.
- No T.AID.A will be admissible.
- Applicants already working in Government or any other organization should apply through proper channel after seeking NOC from their departments.
- Persons having experience of working on MI-17 Helicopter, will be preferred.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Chief Pilot
- Co Pilots
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Chief Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Air frame Technician
- Engine Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Radio Technician
- Store Officer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||Newspaper, 9th December 2016.|