Best Vacancies in Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority 20th December 2016.
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with prescribed qualification and experience, for filling the following positions, initially for a period of one year, further extendable on satisfactory performance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Application Forms are available at NTS Website, www.nts.orR.pk which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
2) Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms and NTS Test Fee Slip along with photocopies of academic documents, experience certificates, CNIC and recent passport-size-photographs to PKHA (Project) National Testing Services-Pakistan, Headquarters: 1-E, Street # 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad. DAN: +92-51-844 444 1.
3) NTS will charge Rs. 500/- per application from the candidates for the Whole process.
4) Form should be carefully filled in by the Candidate as the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
5) Candidate will be self responsible for wrong apply and can be excluded from the process even after provisionally allowed in the test in case of wrong apply.
6) Not fulfilling any of the written statement of the Application Form or any Mis-Information will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole recruitment process at any stage.
7) NTS Test will serve only for screening/shortlisting purpose and post test process will be performed by the PKHA itself in accordance with the relevant rules, regulation and procedures.
8) The candidates applying from Government / Semi-Government organizations are required to apply through proper channel. No TA/DA will be allowed for Test/Interview.
9) The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning any reason.
10) Last Date for submission of application form is Friday 6th January, 2017.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Public Relation Officer
- Office Superintendent
- Computer Operator
- Sub Engineer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 20th December 2016.|
- duties and responsibilities of office superintendent in rescue 1122