Best Jobs in National University of Modern Languages 15th April 2017.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following posts in this University for Main Campus Islamabad and Regional Campuses (Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad, Quetta and Hyderabad) on BPS / TTS / Contract:-
1. Applicants a e required o submit two copies of the applications / dossiers along with detailed CV and bank draft of Rs.10001- (non-refundable) favoring Rector, NUML Islamabad should reach the office of the Admn NUML, Islamabad within 30 days since the date of this Advertisement.
2. Job Application Form can be downloaded from numl.edu.pklCareers.aspx
3. The candidates applying under both systems (BPS / TTS) should submit separate applications alongwith complete documents together with required Bank Draft for each application.
4. Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations1 Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained.
5. Those who have previously applied for a position should apply afresh.
6. The University reserves the rights not to fill any position / withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept I reject any application without assigning any reason.
7. Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained by any means.
8. The candidates applying for the position must enlist the attached documents with signature.
9. All teaching posts are to be filled on open merit basis.
10. Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
Director Administration Tele: 051-9265075
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professor
- Senior instructor
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 15th April 2017.|