Best Career Opportunities in NGO Quetta 5th October 2016.
A leading NGO invites applications for the below mentioned Positions for its Quetta Office.
- Education Management Information System (EMIS) Team Leader Master’s Degree (preferably in Computer Sciences) with 5 Years of related Experience
- Senior Education Management Information System (EMIS) Design Consultant Ph.D,/Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences with practical experience in 3 MIS related projects
- b(Bachelor’s Dctifec having minimum 3 Year experience in trainings and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational process es and deployment of MIS Application and data collection).
- IT Technicians (Bachelor’s Degree and Computer Literate Preferably a diploma holder in computer • hawing minimum relevant experience of 2 Years, based in various Districts of Balochistan)
- Software Developer (Bachelors in Computer Sciences having minimum 3 Year experience with website design, HTML, DIITML, Java Script, database development, relational database design, and database protocols. Must be able to address trail. And scripting compatibility issu cs between different browsers and computing platforms).
Proficiency in local language & good communication skills is highly desirable for all positions and will be an added advantage in the selection process.
Interested candidates may submit their CVs by 9″‘ October 2016, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Females are encouraged to apply. Position applied for should clearly be stated in the e-mail subject.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Education Management Information System
- Senior Education Management Information System
- Database Administrator
- Divisional Coordinators
- IT Technician
- Software Developer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|Express Newspaper, 5th October 2016.|