2 Years Apprenticeship Program in Pak Arab Fertilizers Last Date to Apply 12th July 2016:
Pak Arab Fertilizers announced apprenticeship program for the year of 2016-17. As Pak Arab announces this apprenticeship program every year for the DAE 3 years diploma holders candidates. Candidates who have done their DAE with Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics and B.Sc. Hons Engineering are eligible to apply. So apply online now before its too late. Pak Arab Fertilizers is one of the top company in Pakistan for getting professional skilled experience.
Advertisement Date: 3rd July 2016
Announced Positions for Apprenticeship in Pak Arab Fertilizers Limited Multan:
- Chemical Plant Operator Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical Technology or F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering)/B.Sc. with Chemistry (Not B.Sc. Hon or Engineering).
- Maintenance Technician Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology.
- Electrical Technician Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology.
- Instrument Technician Matric with 03 years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics or Instrument Technology.
- Mechanical Draftsman Matric with 02 years Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman.
- Lab Technician/Analyst F Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or B.Sc. with Chemistry (Not B.Sc. Hon or Engineering).
How to Apply for Apprenticeship Online:
Applicants who are over 23 years of age (as on July 12, 2016) are not eligible. 65% or above marks are required in Matriculation, F.Sc. B.Sc. and Diploma for all the above trades. Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not apply.
Apply for one discipline only. Duplicate & incomplete applications will not be entertained. Providing any false information shall lead to disqualification at any stage.
Last Date to Apply: Apply online via web site link (http://fatima-group.com/pfl-apprenticeship latest by July 12, 2016 (only online applications will be accepted). Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
For any query, please contact our Recruitment Team (Industrial Relations) at Plant site. Phone No. 061-90613404.
- nts jobs dae electrical
- apprenticeship jobs 2016
- apprenticeship jobs
- pak arab fertilizer multan internship
- apprenticeship programme 2016
- job for b sc electrical engineering in pak arab fertilizer multan
- pak arab fertilizer
- pak arab fert
- oprantice ship jobs September 2016
- online apprenticeship 2016 august