HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan Batch 3
MS/MPhil Leading to PhD Scholarship Programme for the students of Balochistan, an initiative of Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan Package (AHBP). Advertisement date 23rd October 2016.
Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan province for award of Indigenous Scholarships for MS/MPhil leading to PhD and PhD in HEC recognized Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs) of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan:
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan province.
- For MS/MPhil leading to PhD, the candidate must have completed 16 years education or equivalent degree (Bachelors/Masters).
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks in annual exams (up to 16 years education). Whereas, those applying for PhD scholarship must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (in semester system) or First Division (in annual system) in MS/MPhil or equivalent degree.
- No 3rd Division in any Degree/Certificate during entire academic career is acceptable.
- Candidate must secure minimum 50 Marks (Cumulative Test Score) in HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test.
- At least two Certificates/Degrees must have been studied in and obtained from HEC recognized Universities/DAIs located in Balochistan.
- Maximum age as on closing date of receipt of applications:
- 40 years for full—time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations.
- 35 years for those having MS/MPhil (18 years) degree/qualification and applying for PhD programme. iii. 30 years for those having MA/MSc/Bachelors (16 years) degree and applying for MS/MPhil leading to PhD programme.
- Candidate must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date i.e. November 22, 2016.
- Any candidate who is already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship is NOT eligible to apply.
Application Form for HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan:
Application form is available at www.hec.gov.pk/site/ahbp. in all Public Sector Universities of Balochistan and HEC Regional center, Quetta.
Application Fee: Please attach original Deposit slip/Online Transfer Slip/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.300/— (non—refundable), as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC.
Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in NC No. 1742-79001334-01 HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last date for receipt of applications:
- Application form, duly filled along with the deposit slip should reach the undersigned latest by November 22, 2016, through registered mail or courier service at the address appended below.
- Please mark the envelope as “Application Form Indigenous—Batch III—AHBP”
- By hand/incomplete applications in any respect. or those received after due date will not be considered.
- Please do not attach any other document at this stage.
Project Director Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan Scholarship Project. Room No. 08, Basement, HRD Division, Quetta.
For any assistance, please visit HEC Regional Centre (61—A Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta. Phone No.081-9201791)
HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION H-9, Islamabad Ph: 051-90408062 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- aghaz e haqooq balochistan scholarships 2017
- agaz e haqook balochistan m phil to p hd scholarship Bach111
- overseas scholarship batch 3 ahbp
- nts indigenous scholarships 2017 aghaz e haqooq balochistan
- hec scholarships 2016-17 under aghaz e haqooq balochistan
- HEC scholarship batch 3 2017
- hec scholarship balochistan 2017 test date?
- hec scholarship 2016-17 for balochistan
- hec overseas scholarship for balochistan
- balochistan novel scholarship