Admission in MBBS/ BDS Course in Bangladesh Medical Colleges for Academic Year 2017 Through NTS Test Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Islamabad Government of Pakistan August 2016.
ADMISSION IN MBBS/BDS COURSE IN BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017 ON SELF-FINANCE BASIS UNDER SAARC QUOTA
It is expected that the Government of Bangladesh will offer 23 seats to the Pakistani Students for admission for academic year 2017 in MBBS/BDS Course in the Government Medical Colleges of Bangladesh on self-finance basis. The selected students will pay tuition and other Charges at the local rates, which are par with rate for local students of Bangladesh. The selection will be made on merit and based on scores in NTS test. Provincial/regional quota will be observed as per Government rules. The final selection will be made by the donor country and their decision will be acceptable to all
The application must have.
- Passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th Grade Schooling (10+2=12 years) at a public School/Board/University or passed in any foreign country examination, equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their major compulsory subject. 3. Should not less than 80% marks on average or equivalent grade in the secondary & the Higher Secondary school Examination or equivalent examination.
- In the subject of Biology should not less than 65% marks in (F.Sc or equivalent examinations).
- Passed Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination not before 2013.
- Student awaiting result for F.Sc examination is not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 19th September 2016.
- Applications received on or after 20th September, 2016 will be rejected.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt or applications sent through post.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 750/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. Slip.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
For further information, please contact:
|Admission in Department||Bangladesh Medical Colleges|
|Advertisement Date||August 2016 Download Advertisement|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||19th September 2016|
|Test Date/Schedule||20th October 2016|
|Result Date / Answer Keys||Not Announced Yet|
- mbbs bds in bangladesh selected students
- ministery of inter provinsial coordination islamabadof Pakistan