Walk-in Recruitment Test for Account Manager Operations (Mate) in MTBC IT Company 6th November 2016.
About MTBC IT Company:
MTBC [NASDAQ: MTBC] seeks to hire Account Managers for Operations Department at Rawalpindi Office. MTBC is headquartered in New Jersey – USA, and operates from Rawalpindi and Bagh (AJ&K) with a workforce of over 1500 employees.
Multiple Vacancies: Careers.mtbc.com/amo
Candidate will be required to come prepared for the recruitment test about MTBC and its business model, US Medical Billing Process and the US Healthcare IT Industry.
- Minimum 16 years of education. Preference will be given to MBA/BBA.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of Computer, Internet, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Candidate should be able to work in a team environment.
- Candidates awaiting results are NOT eligible to apply
- Perform medical billing for doctors in the US.
- Enter medical bills in MTBC’s proprietary software.
- Communicate with insurances and clients to manage the revenue cycle of clients.
- Follow up on claims from healthcare insurances.
- Provide sign-off, and report to immediate supervisor.
Benefits & In Campus Facilities & Walk-in Schedule:
- Interested candidates are requested to visit MTBC Office on Saturday (November 12) & Sunday (November 13) between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM along with updated CV & Original CNIC.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidates.
For walk-in test announcement of next Batch, please keep visiting the following page: Careers.mtbc.com/amo
Rose Software Technology Park, 106-A/1, Block A, Satellite Town, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.
Website: www.mtbc.com | Phone: 051-8315100 Ext. 116
- mtbc bagh
- jobs mtbc walkin interview
- career mtbc
- jobs in mtbc
- MTBC accounts imterview 2017
- mtbc career bagh
- mtbc jo
- responsibality of account manager operations mtbc