Government of Pakistan Benazir Income Support Programme announced jobs for ADB-Social Protection Development Project 5th December 2015 Islamabad.
The Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan has received a loan from the “Asian Development Bank” for Social Protection Development Project. BISP intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for following “National Individual Consultant’s Services”, to be hired under this project, initially for a period of one year and extendable, subject to satisfactory performance:-
- Project Manager (One Position)
- Procurement Specialist (One Position)
- Social Protection (Gender Policy & Research Specialist) (One Position)
- Financial Management Specialist (One position)
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms of Reference (TORs) for the positions can be accessed from www.bisp.gov.pk and csm .ad b.org by the interested candidates
- Remuneration would be negotiable, commensuration with the qualification and experience.
- Professionals can either apply online through ADB’s Consultant Management System csrn.adb.org or directly to BISP on prescribed “E01 Form” & “CV Formats”, available at BISP’s website, duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Applications, complete in all respects as per prescribed format should reach to
- Director (HRM) on or before 21 December, 2015 before closing of office hours.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no T.A/D.A. shall be admissible.
- Selections shall be made on the basis of; (i) General Qualification, (ii) Assignment related Experience and (iii) Interview.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Dawn Newspaper 05-12-2015