University of Sindh for East and South East Asia Jamshoro Pakistan. The Area Study Centre, Far East & South East Asia, University of Sindh, Jamshoro announces Admissions for M.Phil/MS Program on Regular/Self Finance basis for the Session 2016 in the following disciplines:
Criminology, Economics, International Relations, Political Science, Sociology and Strategic Studies
The 40 credit hours M.Phil/MS Program comprises 4-semesters (2-year) study including 24-CH coursework during 1st and 2nd semester and research work from 2nd semester onward concurrent with coursework.
- Master’s/4-year BS degree in the relevant discipline with at least Second Division score from the University of Sindh or equivalent qualification from any other HEC recognized University
APPLICANTS WILL HAVE TO QUALIFY THE PRE-ADMISSION TEST/INTERVIEW
- Candidates who have recently qualified GRE/NTS Test may be exempted from written test but will have to appear for interview
- Application forms and copy of the regulations are available from the Area Study Centre, University of Sindh, Jamshoro on payment of Rs.1,800/- (cost of Form + Pre-Admission Test fee; nonrefundable). Applicants from outside Hyderabad desirous to obtain the application form by post may send application on plain paper along with self-addressed envelope and Bank Demand Draft of Rs.2,000/- in favor of Area Study Centre, Far East & South East Asia, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Application Forms available from November 30, 2015 Area Study Centre
- Last date for submission of application December 22, 2015
- Interview January 11, 2016
- Last date for payment of fees January 18, 2016
The Centre offers conducive atmosphere with air conditioned class rooms, computer lab and library which perhaps no other public institution provides. Commencement of classes from January 18, 2016 Note: Classes for Self-finance batch will be conducted on Saturday & Sunday for every work. Contact us: Professor Dr. Hamadullah Kakepoto Director Area Study Centre, Far East & South East Asia, University of Sind h, Jamshoro, Pakistan.