PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17
Apply Online for PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17 if you belong to less developed area of Pakistan. PM Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif making opportunities to develop modern skills in Pakistani youth. For this he has also distributed laptops to all deserving universities students.
Now students with poor background and if they cannot afford their education fee charges PM has announced Fee Reimbursement Scheme. This scheme is for financial Year 2016-2017 budget.
How to Apply Online and Download Application Forms for Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas:
List of Districts Belonging to less Developed Areas
Entire regions: Balochistan, AJ&K, Gilgit /Baltistan, FATA, Interior Sindh, South Punjab.
Punjab: Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar and Attock.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I.Khan,Tank, La kki Marwat, Battagram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Kara k.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2016-17:
- Domicile holders of mentioned less developed areas.
- Masters and MS/M.Phil students studying in HEC recognized Public Sector Universities and Postgraduate Colleges located in the territories of their respective province/area of domicile and for FATA’s students, institutions located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PhD students enrolled in HEC recognized Public Sector Universities or public sector degree awarding Institutions across Pakistan.
- Students studying in Evening programmes where fee structure is same as of the morning programmes.
- Domicile holders of regions/districts not approved in the scheme
- Students enrolled in self-finance and distance learning programmes.
- Students already availing any other scholarship.
- Any Diploma, Bachelors or four years Bachelor’s Degree Programme.
- Masters, MS/M.PhiI students of less developed areas studying outside their domicile areas.
Don’t be too late deserving students apply at earliest for Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme through HEC.
Higher Education Commission Islamabad – Pakistan Ph: +92 51 90400000
- apply for pm scholarship
- nawaz sharif fee refund scheme
- pm scolership for fata student 2017
- pmfrs hec gov pk laptops phase 4
- prime minister fee reimbursement scheme 2016-17
- prime minister scholarship scheme for bachulors 2017
- www pmrs gov pk