Be Part of Province-Wide Teachers Training & Capacity Building Team. Opportunity For On Call Trainers Directorate of Staff Development School Education Department, Government of Punjab.
Directorate of Staff Development is running a Continuous Professional Development Programme (CPD) for training and professional development of public school teachers in Punjab. For implementation of the programme, DSD has established District Training & Support Centers (DTSCs) in 36 districts of the Punjab.
Subject Areas of Training:
- Early Childhood Education.
- Language (English. Urdu) for primary to Secondary
- Basic science for primary and secondary classes.
- Secondary level Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science.
- General Topics of Education
Applications are invited from suitable candidates as Master Trainers to conduct the training of PSIS, ESTs and SSTs M all (36) districts of Punjab.
- Masters/4- years Graduation degree from a HEC recognized institution.
- 5 years teaching experience including at least I year experience in the field of capacity building as trainee .
- Excellent communication, dissemination and pedagogical skills.
- Applicants must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on number of vacancies available in each district.
How to Apply:
- The application form may be downloaded and submitted at DSD website www.dsd.edu.pk. However. at the same time a primed copy of filled in application submitted online along with all attested documents must reach to the Head of District Training and Support Center of concerned district not later than 15-03-2016.
- Candidates from book Public/Private Sectors fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- DOD will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier service.
- Interviews will be held for candidates after scrutiny/short-listing.
- Candidates from Govt. / Rivers Sector may apply for this post.
- Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time without prior notice.
- Departments has the right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process.
- A handsome compensation will be offered to the Master Trainers.
- No TA/DA for interview is admissible.
For further information, feel free to contact Mr. Muhammad Zahid Mukhtar (Assistant Director. RPM) at cell No. 0345-4074959 or call DSD Reception Phone N. (042 )99260107-8 or visit website: www.dsd.edu.pk
School Education Department, Government of Punjab, PROGRAMME DIRECTOR DIRECTORATE OF STAFF DEVELOPMENT PUNJAB IM.-213/1 WAHDAT COLONY, LAHORE
- 36 districts of punjab
- dsd master trainers list 2017